Founded in 1200 as an Arab residence, Villa Bordonaro is today a magnificent villa for weddings, near Canicattì (Agrigento).
The house was restored in 1600, both from Prince Filangieri and the Bordonaro family, leaving complements the original building.
The structure differs from the others for the proximity and, at the same time, the tranquility, compared to the town.
For the wedding receptions the location offers a large garden, where it’s possible to set up the entire banquet, on a green lawn of approximately 2,000 m2. A beautiful courtyard and spacious interiors allow to organize receptions outdoors as much indoors.